hospital junction , Parassala , trivandrum
The hospital had started in the year 1904 as District Hospital until the Maharaja of Travancore ruled. The hospital had converted into a CHC after Independence. The hospital was upgraded to Government Hospital with Taluk Hospital status in 1980 and upgraded to Taluk Head Quarters Hospital in 2014. Taluk Head Quarters Hospital Parassala got KASH accredited on 2014 and became the first KASH accredited Taluk Hospital in the state.
A patient friendly hospital with eco friendly, baby friendly, child friendly, women friendly and geriatric friendly atmosphere.